Help With Opening Documents
The majority of our documents such as School Polices and Homework Booklets are saved in the Adobe PDF format.
If after downloading a document you cannot open it, you may need to first install a ‘PDF Reader’ application on your Computer / Phone / Tablet device.
We have provided links below to Adobe’s ‘official’ PDF reader applications, however many other applications can open PDF files such as Amazon Kindle.
|PDF Reader for PC & Apple Mac
(You can untick the 'Optional Offers')
|PDF Reader for Android|
|PDF Reader for iOS Devices|
Help With Using OneDrive
Please open the file below to view our full help guide to using Microsoft OneDrive in school and at home.
Student / Teacher Copy Of Office 365
Every student and staff member at St Edmund’s is entitled to download and use a free copy of Microsoft Office on their home computer (and up to four other devices) whilst they are on-role / in the employment of St Edmund’s.
To download your free copy:
- Log in to your online (school email address) Office 365 account here.
- Click on the Menu-Icon, and then click on the 'Office 365' link.
- Click on the 'Install Office apps' button and follow the instructions.
Printed Copies of Documents
A printed copy of any document on this website is available free upon request.
Please email email@example.com with the subject header ‘Print Request’.
Please include in the body of your email the name of the document(s) you are requesting, along with your full name, address, and a daytime contact number (In case we need any further information to deal with your request).
Although we carefully check all of our content & links, St Edmund’s Catholic School regrets that it cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions. Please contact the school if you have any questions.
The use of external websites, services or products is solely at the users risk. A link to any product or service is not necessarily an endorsement that it will meet an individual’s requirements or needs. Please check all the information before making any decision.
We recommend that any security software that you use is kept up-to-date.
If you have any questions, concerns or corrections related to our site, please contact the school:
Full Site Map
- The School
- About Us
- Our Facilities
- Contacts and Useful Links
- Osted/Inspection Reports & Examination Results
- Admissions & Prospectus
- Photo Galleries
- Careers / Post 16
- Disadvantaged Students
- School Governance
- Who's Who? / All Staff Lists
- School Policies
- Vacancies & Work Experience
- News & Newsletters
- Art, Design & Tech
- The Chapel
- Child Development
- Information Communication Technology
- Learning Library Resource Centre
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Physical Education
- Performing Arts
- Religious Education
- Special Educational Needs
- Home Learning
- Key Contacts
- Absence From School
- Calendar, Term Dates, Detention Times & The School Day
- School Uniform Shop
- Parent Pay, Cashless Catering & Free School Meals
- Parental Engagement
- Friends of St Edmund's (Parent Teacher Association)
- Transition Day (Year 6)
- Letters To Parents
- Medical Advice/Guidance
- Pupil Email, Office 365 & OneDrive
- Student Prefects & Council
- LLRC Lending Portal
- Free eBook Lending Scheme
- My Stickers & Rewards
- Anti-Bullying & Online Safety Resources
- School Clubs
- School Trips
- Exams & Revision Information
- Careers / Post 16 Resources
- BBC News School Report
- Breakfast & Lunch Menus
- FAQ's for New Pupils
- Testimonials, In Memoriam & Alumni
- Site Help