Staff should report absence to the school BEFORE 7.30am (Unless school is closed) to Mrs Axton on 023 9282 3766 Ext 206. Please email work to D.O.L.
In the event of severe weather TEXT our staff absence line on 07624 816832 BEFORE 7.30am and also leave a message with Mrs Axton or Mr Graham. (Mobile numbers can be found on your absence instruction card, available from Mrs Axton).
Latest School Tweets
15 Mar RT @StEdsPortsmouth: https://t.co/iT2gBz23Di
15 Mar We look forward to welcoming our Year 8 parents/carers to parents evening on Thursday 21st March, 4pm to 6.30pm
15 Mar Well done to those tutors who received awards for the best attending tutors this week #MissSchoolMissOut
St Edmund's Catholic School News
Latest St Edmund's School News
- Easter Arrangements
- Year 11 Maths Mock Exams
- Year 11 Leavers' Hoodies now available to purchase
- Download Your Copy Today!
Latest School Calendar Events
- Year 8 Parents Evening21Mar2019
4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Year 10 English Mock Examination - Shakespeare and 19th C Literature25Mar2019
8:30 am - 10:00 am
- End of Term (Students can be collected from St John's Cathedral)05Apr2019
11:00 am - 11:05 am