Staff should report absence to the school BEFORE 7.30am (Unless school is closed) to Mrs Axton on 023 9282 3766 Ext 206. Please email work to D.O.L.
In the event of severe weather TEXT our staff absence line on 07624 816832 BEFORE 7.30am and also leave a message with Mrs Axton or Mr Graham. (Mobile numbers can be found on your absence instruction card, available from Mrs Axton).
Latest School Tweets
12 Nov Would you like to work in a Outstanding school? We are currently recruiting for a Caretaker (Lettings) to start asa… https://t.co/tP0vmkkkA4
7 Nov Thank you in advance to our Year 10 Parents and Carers who are attending our Year 10 Parents Evening tonight.
7 Nov St Edmund's Prom Fayre Wednesday 13th November https://t.co/0SoVCEDyMT
7 Nov https://t.co/jggjzPjnLy
Latest St Edmund's School News
- 12th November 2019, 6.30pm-8pm School Disco
- Letter regarding new optional Warmer PE Top
- Arrangements for Friday 15th November
- Term dates for next academic year
Latest School Calendar Events
- PSHE Day, St Edmund's Day Mass & Year 11 Mock Interview Day15Nov2019
Students in Year 9 and 11 can be collected or make their own way home from the Cathedral at 3pm after their Mass.
- FOSE AGM18Nov2019
7:15 pm - 8:15 pm @ Head's Office
- Year 11 Parents Evening21Nov2019
4:00 pm - 6:30 pm