Free School Meals ProvisionLast update: 2023-11-30
Should any families be impacted by Covid over this term or experience other similar problems please email:
Use of Bursary 2023-2024
Free School Meals (how to apply for FSM)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit only, provided your annual household income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) does not exceed £16,190. Anyone entitled to Working Tax Credit is not entitled to free meals regardless of income
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Universal Credit, if your earned income was £616.67 or less in your last monthly assessment period, or less than an average of £616.67 a month over the last 2 or 3 monthly assessment periods
If you think you may be entitled to free school meals please continue to complete this form or by clicking here to complete an online application directly through the LEA.
Click here for information on how to apply for a student bus pass from the Portsmouth Local Authority
To ensure we have the correct email address please complete the short online form. Please ensure you use the email address of the Parent/Guardian who will be be redeeming the voucher.
You will be notified by Edenred when the vouchers are ready to be downloaded.