Latest St Edmund's School News
- Year 8 HPV Immunisations
- Break a world record!
- Congratulations to Georgia Love Year 10 Student
- Can you run faster than Mr Poxton in 24.45?
Latest School Tweets
8 Jun We currently have a vacancy for a Teacher of English (Maternity Leave) to start in September 2020. Full details ava… https://t.co/iQMqztaROs
8 Jun Prayer of the Week https://t.co/rxPMCLUXx0
8 Jun A vacancy has arisen for a Science Technician to join our outstanding school in September 2020. Term time only. H… https://t.co/jdX9vx3OBR
18 May We currently have a vacancy for a Teacher of English (Maternity Leave) and a Teaching Assistant to start in Septemb… https://t.co/pqyryzbZqE
Latest Homework Calendar Events
There are currently no events.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Inset Day20Jul2020
- Summer Holiday21Jul2020
Latest Newsround stories
- Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in movies to change
Charity Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in films to change.
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?
England play their final group match against Belgium, but which star player should England be worrie…
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?
A group of school children have had enough of adults smoking near school gates, so they decided to d…
- Can you guess which singer this is?
Here's a clue - she's pretty famous!
- Sir David Attenborough: 'I'm astonished' by Blue Planet plastic impact
The wildlife expert says he's been wowed by how much people are doing to tackle plastic in the ocean…