Help With Opening Documents
The majority of our documents such as School Polices and Homework Booklets are saved in the Adobe PDF format.
If after downloading a document you cannot open it, you may need to first install a ‘PDF Reader’ application on your Computer / Phone / Tablet device.
We have provided links below to Adobe’s ‘official’ PDF reader applications, however many other applications can open PDF files such as Amazon Kindle.
|PDF Reader for PC & Apple Mac
(You can untick the 'Optional Offers')
|PDF Reader for Android|
|PDF Reader for iOS Devices|
Microsoft Office 365
Every student and staff member at St Edmund’s is entitled to download and use a free copy of Microsoft Office on their home computer (and up to four other devices) whilst they are on-role / in the employment of St Edmund’s.
To download your free copy:
- Log in to your online (school email address) Office 365 account here.
- Click on the Menu-Icon, and then click on the 'Office 365' link.
- Click on the 'Install Office apps' button and follow the instructions.
Full Site Map
- The School
- About Us
- Our Facilities
- Photo Galleries
- Osted/Inspection Reports & Examination Results
- Prospectus, Catchment & Admission Forms
- Current Newsletter
- Disadvantaged Students
- School Governance
- Who's Who? / All Staff Lists
- School Policies
- Contacts and Useful Links
- Vacancies & Work Experience
- News & Newsletters
- Art, Design & Tech
- The Chapel
- Child Development
- Information Communication Technology
- Leisure & Tourism
- Learning Library Resource Centre
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Physical Education
- Performing Arts
- Religious Education
- Special Educational Needs
- Pupil Email, Office 365 & OneDrive
- Address by the Head Girl and Head Boy
- Anti-Bullying & Online Safety Resources
- The Eagle News
- BBC News School Report
- Careers Information
- Exams & Revision Information
- Breakfast & Lunch Menus
- School Clubs & Trips
- Student Council
- Information for New & Prospective Pupils
- Site Help
Although we carefully check all of our content & links, St Edmund’s Catholic School regrets that it cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions. Please contact the school if you have any questions.
The use of external websites, services or products is solely at the users risk. A link to any product or service is not necessarily an endorsement that it will meet an individual’s requirements or needs. Please check all the information before making any decision.
We recommend that any security software that you use is kept up-to-date.
If you have any questions, concerns or corrections related to our site, please contact the school: