School Uniform Shop
School uniform creates a sense of belonging and gives us a clear identity to unite behind, which we can then promote pride in. This pride helps us raise standards. The staff and governors of the school believe that wearing a uniform helps to raise both standards in academic work and behaviour. It also increases our presence in the community. An information booklet in the form of a 'School Uniform Guide' is available to parents and provides further details relating to School Uniform.
Compulsory Items – all students
- A black blazer with teal/white braiding, embroidered with the School badge.
- Plain black shoes with FLAT heels. Boots, suede shoes, canvass, Vans/plimsolls or trainer style shoes are NOT permitted (except trainers for PE). Shoes should be appropriate for School use. This rules out raised heels, casual and fashion shoes. There should be no logos on shoes or other coloured markings.
- Navy jumper embroidered with the school badge. Hoodies/sweatshirts/plain jumpers are NOT permitted and will be confiscated. (Autumn and Spring a jumper is compulsory).
Compulsory Items – boys
- The School KS4 tie.
- A plain white School shirt with either long or short sleeves. Printed coloured t-shirts or polo neck sweaters are NOT permitted even if they are worn under School shirts.
- Black trousers (should not be skinny, tight fitting or of canvass like material).
- Black/dark grey socks.
Compulsory Items – girls
- The School KS4 tie.
- A plain white School shirt with either long or short sleeves. Printed coloured t-shirts or polo-necked sweaters are NOT permitted even if they are worn under School shirts.
- Black pleated skirt of appropriate length and or black trousers. It is not possible to describe the trousers as there are such a wide range of options in shops it will always be difficult to be exact. As a guide trousers should not be skinny, tight fitting or of canvass like material (cotton/polyester) or contain any zips.
- Black or neutral tights to be worn with skirts or plain socks (white or black).
School Uniform Shop Enquiries
For any enquiries relating to the School Uniform shop please contact:
Ms Slight (PA to Headteacher/Office Manager) on 023 9289 2585 or Email: Lslight@saintedmunds.org.uk