Saturday 2nd October 2021
To Comply With Current Covid-19 Guidelines, Booking Is Required (Please See Below)
Requirements for your self-guided School Tour
- The Open Morning tours are STRICTLY for Year 6 students and are limited to 1 parent and 1 child. Other family members will not be admitted.
- After being booked onto your allocated sessions you are NOT able to move to a different session.
- Only those who have pre-booked a car parking space when the booking was made will be allowed to park on the school site. There is parking in the school vicinity. The adult attending will need to be the one driving the car and you will be required to give your name to the member of staff at the gate. No other adults should be within the vehicle than the 1 adult and Year 6 student attending the tour.
- It is optional for all visitors on the tour to wear a face mask whilst on the school site.
- We ask that you sanitise your hands before the tour begins.
- You must keep to your assigned route around the school, signage will be in place to direct you.
- When you hear the school bell this means that your session will end and you will be need to leave the school site promptly via the entrance that you came into the school. Session 1 (Eagle Gate - Upper Arundel Street) via the top playground, Session 2 - main school entrance. Please DO NOT exit via any other gate than the allocated exit.
- Unfortunately late arrivals cannot be accepted on a tour.
- Parents or students with any Covid related symptoms will NOT be permitted on site.
- Anyone who has not booked onto the tour will NOT be permitted on site.
St Edmund’s is a Catholic Voluntary Aided Secondary School Located in the Heart of Portsmouth
- Take a tour of the school to get a flavour of our learning experience and see our amazing facilities.
- Find out why we are the top performing school in Portsmouth and Hampshire.
- Meet with senior staff to hear in depth about our high standards and values.
- Meet with subject staff to find out about our amazing curriculum opportunities.
- Understand how our family values consistently place St Edmund’s as one of the top performing schools in the country.
- We comply with Government guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19.
For Enquiries And To Book Your Open Morning Place
Please contact Ms. Lisa Slight, PA to the Head. Please include your name, name of the Year 6 student, School they currently attend and a contact phone number, which session you would like, and if a car-parking space is required:
Phone: 02392 892585
Please note that there are no further car parking spaces available for session 1.
Session 1: Arrival time between 9am and 11am ONLY
Information for Session 1:
Please DO NOT arrive prior to 9am. Entrance to the school will be via Upper Arundel Street (Eagle Gate).
Due to limited car parking spaces must be booked in advance (first come first served basis). Eagle Gate will not open for Session 1 until 9am for those walking or arriving by car so please refrain from turning up prior to this.
The bell will ring just prior to 11am so please listen out for this as you will need to exit the school via the Eagle Gate only by 11am at the latest.
There are no further car parking spaces available for this session available.
Session 2: Arrival time between 11am and 1pm ONLY
Information for Session 2:
Please DO NOT arrive prior to 11am. Entrance to the school will be via the main school gate (Arundel Street entrance) only.
Due to limited car parking spaces must be booked in advance (first come first served basis). The main school gate will not open for Session 2 until 11am so please refrain from turning up prior to this.
The bell will ring at just prior to 1pm so please listen out for this as you will need to exit the school via the main school gate only by 1pm latest.