Transition to St Edmund's September 2021
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any queries.
Governors Building Fund
As St Edmund’s is a Voluntary Aided School; we do need your help. The education and day to day costs are funded by the Local Authority, however, the Government only fund 90% of any building and maintenance works that are required this means the school and its community to need to raise the remaining 10%.
The Governors Building Fund is an annual donation of £45 per year per child or a bi-annual donation of £22.50 per child and is necessary to manage the School and its buildings. In turn, this enables us to provide the best environment for your child's education.
When students join us in September, they will be able to enjoy the buildings and surroundings that past parents have enabled the school to build and create by making their yearly contribution to the fund. The Sports Hall, Technology block and the new Wright building of further classrooms on the site where the Lodge used to stand in Upper Arundel Street, could not have taken place without parental contributions.
This year we trialling parents setting up your own standing order with your bank. A letter from the Finance department with information regarding this was sent in the last letter. Standing Order is the only method of payment. Please help us by making your contribution so we can continue to plan and budget for further refurbishment and maintenance work giving your child the best environment to learn and achieve.
If you would like to discuss the Building Fund please email: email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding uniform or the shop please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|7 Damien||Miss S Bird||Language: Spanish|
|7 Devereux||Mr J Wooton||Language: French|
|7 John Paul||Mr R Lane||Language: Spanish|
|7 Kolbe||Miss J Bruce||Language: French|
|7 Newman||Mrs L Houghton||Language: Spanish|
|7 Romero||Mr M Bonken||Language: Spanish|
|7 Stein||Mr M Potts||Language: Spanish|
|7 Teresa||Ms K Bartosek||Language: French|
Music Tuition & Lessons
Instrumental lessons are offered weekly for pupils in the following instruments:
PIANO WOODWIND BRASS STRINGS DRUM KIT GUITAR (ELECTRIC/ACOUSTIC/BASS) VOICE (SINGING)
Lessons are charged at £90 per term for 10 individual lessons. To register your child's interest in taking lessons, please complete the Music Lesson Interest Form and Music Standing Order form and hand in at the New Parents Evening.
The Standing Order will not be set up until lessons have been confirmed. You will be contacted in September to confirm once your child has started.
If you would like to register an interest for your child please click here. You will be contacted by the Subject Leader for Music to discuss further.
We are pleased to offer up to a maximum of three Music Scholarships for students with a potential aptitude in music. If your child shows a passion for musical learning and performance, is currently attending lessons and has a desire to study music and you are in need of financial support, please complete the Music Scholarship Application below and hand this into the school.
If you would like to apply for a Music Scholarship please click here for the application form.
Friends of St Edmund's
Help us to raise money for future school projects!
Become a member of the St Edmund’s Lottery and have a chance to win a CASH prize every month. Simply complete the form below and hand it in at the New Parents Evening.
Items bought in the last few years with lottery money:
- Benches for the playground
- Water melon at sports day
- Cash loading machine for dinner money
- Table tennis tables
- Window film for classrooms, to reduce glare
Thank you for your support.
Pupil Documentation Form, Parental Consent Form & Parental Transition Form
It is vital that you complete these forms in order that we have all the relevant information for when your child joins us in September. Please click on the relevant links.
Both forms take approximately 10 – 15 minutes to complete. There is no option to save so once started will need to be completed in its entirety. It would be helpful to have contact details, medical details etc to hand to aide completion.
If you have difficulties accessing any of the forms, please contact: email@example.com
Click for: Documentation Form
Click for: Parental Transition Form
Please use the following policies for reference when completing the Parent Consent form
|01 MOBILE PHONES procedure.pdf||Download|
|Attendance Policy Jan 2021.pdf||Download|
|Behaviour for Learning Policy June 2021.pdf||Download|
|Behaviour for Learning Protocol Appendix 6.pdf||Download|
|Collective Acts of Worship Policy.pdf||Download|
|Data Protection Policy.pdf||Download|
|ICT Acceptable Use Policy.pdf||Download|
|Jewellery Confiscation Procedure.pdf||Download|
|Privacy Notice 2020.pdf||Download|