Free School Meals ProvisionLast update: 2021-07-13
Should any families be impacted by Covid over this term or experience other similar problems please email:
Free School Meals Supermarket Vouchers for Summer Holiday
The Local Authority are kindly funding the Edenred Free School Meal vouchers over the summer holiday period.
Those entitled to FSM will be emailed the e-code with instructions any day after the 19th July as to how to redeem this to receive your supermarket vouchers. The funding is a one off payment for £90 per student to cover the summer holiday period.
If your email address has changed over the last half-term kindly email email@example.com before 1pm on Friday 16th July when the school closes for the school holiday noting your child's name and correct email address otherwise the ecode will go directly to the email address on our school system as per previously. Please also check your junk inbox in case the code goes into this area.
Use of Bursary 2020-2021
The bursary for 2020-2021 has now ended for existing students of the school (the last day was 2nd July 2021 as per the Head's letter in September 2020).
If you have any questions on the bursary please contact the Finance Office on 023 9282 3766 extension 234 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or your child’s Pastoral Leader.
Free School Meals (how to apply for FSM)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit only, provided your annual household income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) does not exceed £16,190. Anyone entitled to Working Tax Credit is not entitled to free meals regardless of income
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Universal Credit, if your earned income was £616.67 or less in your last monthly assessment period, or less than an average of £616.67 a month over the last 2 or 3 monthly assessment periods
If you think you may be entitled to free school meals please continue to complete this form or by clicking here to complete an online application directly through the LEA.